Information and request for consent for the processing of personal data
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 (Privacy Code) and subsequent amendments, we hereby provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data, including sensitive data, in our possession.
Purposes of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03)
The personal data and any sensitive data voluntarily provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
- administrative and accounting activities, strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the relationship (e.g. acquisition of preliminary information for the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations on the basis of obligations arising from contracts concluded, invoices, payments, formalization of requests for information) and any data transfers abroad also in non-EU countries within the limits of the law;
- provision of goods and services and for the protection of creditor positions deriving from them;
- information activities, for the formalization of requests for information, for the preparation of estimates or offers;
For these purposes, the data controller is not required to request written consent to process the data pursuant to Articles 23, 24, 42, and 43 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Method of processing - Storage
The processing will be carried out both in automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed in compliance with the provisions of Articles 31 and following of Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disseminated except within the limits expressed in the following information acquired with consent. They may instead be communicated to companies affiliated with Bypagani Srl, abroad within the European Union, in accordance with and within the limits of Article 42 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Personal data may be transferred abroad to countries outside the EU within the scope and limits provided for by Articles 43 and 44 letter b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or orders of public authorities, upon request;
Nature of the provision
The provision of data is optional for you, but in the absence of it, Bypagani Srl may be unable to provide the necessary services for the fulfillment of contractual, accounting, and tax obligations. The data controller also states that any failure to communicate or incorrect communication of any of the mandatory information will have the following consequences:
1) the data controller's inability to guarantee the congruity of the processing itself with the contractual agreements for which it is executed;
2) the possible failure of the processing results to comply with the tax, administrative, or labor regulations to which it is addressed.
You may exercise your rights as expressed in Articles 7, 8, 9, and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 by contacting the data controller, our company, through its legal representative, to whom you may address for the exercise of the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 by contacting our headquarters at the address below.
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exists, regardless of whether or not it has been recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain:
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
Session cookies are used to speed up the analysis of internet traffic and to facilitate user access to the services offered by the site. With their use, no personal data is transmitted or acquired, and no user tracking systems are used.
Bypagani Srl - VAT Number 02635100395 - Corso Mazzini 112 - Faenza (RA) - Italy